e-Learning Software Development and Customization
There is a lot of buzz about e-Learning today — and for a good reason. In many respects, e-Learning is head and shoulders above the conventional teaching methods. Industry experts typically cite cost reduction, universal availability, greater flexibility and learning efficiency among the top reasons why businesses are increasingly relying on e-Learning for personnel training and education.
Developing EdTech software has been at the core of our service offerings since the company’s foundation in 2005. We also specialize in complementary fields such as Online Video and Real Time Communication, which is critical for implementing powerful multimedia and/or webcast functionality and making your EdTech product more engaging.
Leverage our e-Learning Know-how
By combining our expertise in these two domains, Oxagile has been able to successfully deliver dozens of educational technology projects to Fortune 500 companies, educational establishments, as well as midsize businesses and start-ups around the world. In particular, we’ve been able to help clients with:
- developing advanced, turnkey Learning Management Systems (LMS) that fully conform to industry standards such as SCORM and AICC;
- building learning portals, virtual classrooms, online courses, interactive presentations, and videoconferencing solutions;
- creating feature-rich software for task management and planning, progress tracking and reporting, e-Learning analytics, and more;
- developing powerful e-Learning authoring tools and learning course editors;
- implementing comprehensive, enterprise-grade knowledge portals and asset management tools;
- extending and customizing legacy systems with new capabilities, such as multimedia features, social integration, real-time communication, etc.
To discuss your specific needs, simply use the button below and an expert will get back to you ASAP with a no-obligation project estimate.
Since its founding, Oxagile has accumulated thousands of man-years of experience in the e-Learning domain. Some of the relevant projects are listed below. Feel free to take a look and be sure to contact us if you have any questions.
Ways to Collaborate
While no two companies are exactly alike, customers typically ask us to address one of the following needs:
- comprehensive e-Learning consulting,
- enhancement or customization of an existing LMS, or
- design and development of a custom EdTech product from scratch.
Our services include full-cycle EdTech consulting. Some of the things we could help you with include:
- Strategic advising. The goal here is to identify the existing pain points and recommend the best strategy to achieve corporate goals with regard to e-Learning.
- Platform selection. Based on your needs analysis, we can advise on the optimal course development technology, the right off-the-shelf content, and the best learning management system to use or build upon.
- L&D department creation. We can assist you with creating a dedicated Learning and Development team that will effectively train your personnel to enhance their skillsets.
In short, we have the expertise to help you achieve your business goals and ensure a high ROI at any stage — from strategic planning to final product deployment.
LMS Customization and Enhancement
Are you relying on an existing open-source LMS such as Moodle or Totara? If so, here are several things Oxagile could help you with:
- Visual customization and re-branding. We can help you create custom LMS themes that can be applied at a site, category, course, or activity level. Themes can also be created with specific devices in mind, such as mobile phones or tablets.
- Extending and enhancing. We can develop and add new features missing in your current system. These could include video and multimedia modules, conferencing, big data analytics, advanced reporting, talent management, payment processing, marketing functionality, and more.
- Integrating the LMS with your corporate infrastructure. We can seamlessly bridge the LMS with your HRMS/HRIS, CRM, or ERP system, and ensure maximum interoperability. For example, once an employee completes a course, learner information can be automatically imported into an internal HR system to keep personnel data up-to-date.
Custom Web and Mobile LMS Development
If you need to build a unique Learning Management System from scratch, we are here to help. Oxagile’s e-Learning solution development team has multi-year expertise in the business field, as well as hands-on experience with all the major technology stacks — be it Java, .NET, or PHP.
Do you represent a large enterprise, a midsize business, or a university? Are you a blazing start-up looking to build the next big thing in EdTech? If you need help with e-Learning software development, we would be happy to become your technology partner.
Please contact us now and an e-Learning expert will get back with you shortly.Get a Free Quote