Modular Webinar Solution for an Advanced LMS
Oxagile helped an international LMS provider deliver a standalone, easily pluggable WebRTC module that enables collaborative learning for organizations via one-to-many and many-to-many videoconferences.
Key features and highlights:
- webinar participant management;
- permission system for presenters and learners;
- support for up to 25 simultaneous webinar participants;
- screen and file sharing;
- joint video file preview for all participants;
- private and public chat;
- live interactive whiteboard with support for commenting;
- file conversion capabilities (including .MP4, .DOC, .PPT, and .PDF);
- token validation for file download;
- white label functionality.
To empower mobile users with cutting-edge e-Learning opportunities, Oxagile also developed a WebRTC-enabled Android application that sports a wide array of features present in the web version.
Effort: 8.5 man-months