iPad and iPhone devices have taken hold of the mobile computing market in a big way: user affinity is increasing and the number of apps in the Apple App Store is still growing at an impressive rate. iPhone and iPad users represent one of the largest segments of portable device users; iPad devotees dominate the tablet market. This is a great opportunity to engage your customers, get them involved, and make use of your employees’ mobile habits.
Oxagile's engineers have solid knowledge of the iOS tech stack — including Objective-C, C++ and Swift. No matter the technology used, our iOS developers will make sure your product fits the end-user requirements for look and feel, performance and ease of use.
- Branded Apps
- Social Networking
- Location-Based Services
- Augmented Reality
- Video Solutions
- Coupon Clippers
- Barcode Scanners
- Business Productivity Apps
- Entertainment Applications
- Video and Audio Streaming
- Service Management Applications
- Digital Publishing Apps and Newsstands
- Solutions for Advertisers and Marketers
- Salesforce Solutions
- Video Conferencing
- Analytics for Decision-Makers
- Business Intelligence for CIOs and CEOs
iPad and iPhone Development: Style, Artwork and Loyalty
Great Apple iPhone Development Ideas and iPad Tabletization Plans with OxagileOxagile brings added value to your business. Here are just a few reasons why Oxagile is the best fit:
- INSIDER INSIGHT – We’ve been there and we know how it works. Oxagile has a team of creative iPad developers and iPhone development gurus who market our own mobile products. We know the ins and outs of iOS development and Apple App Store submission requirements. Leave the heavy lifting to us.
- HAPPY CLIENTS – Our dedicated Apple iOS developers have a long series of winning collaborations, from successful startup projects to projects with industry-leading companies.
- “THINK DIFFERENT” – We draw inspiration from Apple aesthetics and strive for the same aesthetic integrity in our work, paying the utmost attention to HI design, sleek form factors, and intuitive controls.