Robust Voice and Video Communication Components for a Leading Enterprise Messaging Platform
The client has built their business on providing private corporate messaging solutions that give companies complete control over their internal text communications. A strategic decision to extend their services to voice and video led the client to contact Oxagile as an experienced provider of WebRTC-based solutions.
Oxagile’s engineers delivered cross-platform components that enable seamless communication between devices via the client’s own platform without the need to install additional plugins.
Key features and highlights:
- Optimized for web, iOS, and Android
- Both P2P and Kurento Media Server-based communication
- Voice and video calls as well as audio conferences
- Fine-grained permission system for coordinating group calls
- Group call recordings are available for playback 15 minutes after the session
- State-of-the-art encryption for all app traffic
The client’s business case put a special emphasis on system reliability. Consequent performance testing showed the components maintain a consistently high quality of communication regardless of device type — even on 3G networks.
Effort: 11 man-months