Underpinned by Oxagile’s Content DNA framework, the platform is pre-trained to detect multiple moments of interest in soccer games. Using human-like ML algorithms, the solution analyzes and decomposes any soccer match to automatically generate a precisely tuned compilation of highlights, while significantly reducing manual effort.
The system recognizes and categorizes everything happening on the screen, including all foul types, red cards, scoreboards, audience reactions, and other replay-worthy moments. It further identifies teams and players based on facial and gear recognition, creating opportunities like compiling Messi’s corner kicks and other hyper-specialized moments.
- Groundbreaking human-like machine learning approach
- Over 15 types of activities recognized
- Easily trainable for new activity and/or highlight types
- Manually adjustable filters for specific activities and players
- Intelligent filtering to automatically ignore irrelevant scenes and ads
- Detection that matches the precision of manually achieved results
- Live stream highlight processing with a delay as low as 10 seconds