Big Data-Based Online Video Monitoring System
Oxagile developed an OTT platform monitoring system that supports two types of stats: historical data used to understand utilization and solve infrastructure problems, and real-time data that enables OVP/OTT clients to effectively monetize viral videos and make fact-based decisions about expanding to new territories.
Key features and highlights:
- Historical and real-time statistics;
- Horizontally scalable architecture that allows monitoring an unlimited number of users;
- Ability to work smoothly with tens of millions of records;
- Sophisticated user behavior analysis;
- Audience distribution filtering by CDN, country, device, and number of users;
- Analysis and adaptation of video quality for multiple users in real time;
- A convenient dashboard with the number and location of concurrent users, top-rated programs, QoS metrics for multiple live streams, and more;
- Powerful report generation module that enables stakeholders to evaluate every aspect of the business, spot emerging trends, and allocate funds for maximum gain.
Effort: 30 man-months