Education and Training Platform for Senior Executives
A major private research university in the United States needed to develop an advanced e-Learning platform for top managers and C-level executives.
Key features and highlights:
- Access to a large variety of educational materials;
- An ability for registrants to enroll in courses, pass exams, and earn certificates;
- An ability for the faculty to fully manage the enrollment and examination processes;
- Powerful program search functionality, including calendar view;
- Support for storing various types of educational materials, including multimedia/video content;
- A community section with social features, such as adding friends, creating groups, commenting, and reviewing the media library;
- High reliability and availability with support for over 10,000 concurrent users.
Technology StackPHP, Joomla, KickApps API
Timeframe and WorkloadDuration: 9 months
Effort: 36 man-months