The system’s redesign has been going on for 15 months. During this time, Oxagile carried out a complete system overhaul to deliver a highly integrated, end-to-end BPM automation solution for kindergartens that facilitates attendance tracking, resource planning, financial statements processing, and more.
The back office handles the bulk of the business logic, and is available to authorized staff via an intranet. The front office enables employees and parents to access critical functionality from the public internet in a secure way.
The solution relies on a microservice architecture to achieve better integration and scalability, improve product quality, and dramatically accelerate time to market.
Key features and highlights
- Financial reports and analysis
- Payroll and travel expenses calculation
- A single entry point for all applications complete with seamless SSO-based authentication
- An ability to manage working hours, business trips, vacations, sick leaves, etc.
- An internal forum for kindergarten employees
- A knowledge base with technical support questions and answers
- Automatic and manual resource planning
- Employee and child attendance/absence tracking
- Creation and management of financial documents (payroll sheets, invoices, transactions)
- An event calendar that allows tracking event status, due date, and more
- Application license management (flexible pricing based on the number of required user sessions and company accounts)