Setting up a live streaming pipeline
By leveraging the modular nature of AWS Elemental, our DevOps engineers set up and integrated a live streaming module into the client’s solution.
48 hours of live music
The media module excelled at the task at hand — a historic 48-hour stream of electronic music from world-renowned DJs.
- AWS MediaLive for media ingestion and HLS streams generation
- AWS MediaStore for scalable and highly-available media storage
- AWS Lambda for tasks scheduling to smoothly arrange DJ sets
Live streaming from 15 venues
From the United States to Germany to Uruguay to Japan, the live event was broadcasted from 15 most iconic music venues.
- Amazon CloudFront to securely deliver media content to end users across the world
- Support for up to 1 million concurrent users
- Consulting on frontend performance to ensure the solution meets the peak demand