Cloud-Hosted CMS for 360° Video Content
To support an emerging 360° video news service, Oxagile built a scalable, cloud-hosted CMS that holds and serves video content that appears in a mobile viewer app.
Key features and highlights:
- advanced user management;
- transcoding of original MP4 video into a range of formats and resolutions;
- uploading video content to remote storage;
- adding metadata to videos;
- creating channels and categories;
- collecting video viewing statistics;
- drag-and-drop file upload;
- content sharing options — sharing with everyone and making files available for download;
- business options (advertisements, marketing campaigns, and sale content);
- a fully customizable interface.
Technology StackExpress.js, Passport.js, Sequelize ORM, ReactJS, Redux, PostgreSQL, Amazon Elastic Transcoder, Amazon S3, Amazon SNS
Timeframe and WorkloadDuration: 3 months
Effort: 12 man-months