(1) Please note that any attempt to mislead may result in prosecution.
(2) Please note that Oxagile reserves the right to refuse to comply with your request as may be permitted under the current legislation. Oxagile can only provide you with personal data that is in its possession or under its control.
(3) Oxagile denies your request if you have not attached one of the proofs of your identity (see point 7 of this Form) as Oxagile cannot verify your request.
(4) Depending on the nature and scope of the work required to process your request, Oxagile may be required to impose a fee to recover its administrative costs. This will be assessed on a case-by-case basis by our Compliance Officer. Where such a fee is to be imposed, a written estimate of the fee will be provided to you for your consideration.
(5) Personal data collected on this form is required to enable your request to be processed, and will only be used in connection with such request.