Turnkey UI Testing
In today’s ultra-competitive software market, no one gets a second chance to make a first impression. A clean and beautiful Graphical User Interface is incredibly important for attracting and retaining users. We provide our clients with end-to-end UI testing services to address their UI concerns and make sure that:
- All UI components conform to UI mockups, visual prototypes, corporate guidelines, and user expectations;
- Window controls (buttons, toolbars, menus, lists, etc.) and graphical objects are well-organized, meaningfully labeled, and accessible;
- International considerations are followed (support for right-to-left languages, international fonts, enough onscreen space for translated text, etc.);
- On mobile devices, the UI adapts seamlessly to all resolutions, screen orientations, mobile network events and conditions, etc.
Our comprehensive UI testing services package helps verify that your web, mobile, or smart TV interface ticks all the boxes in terms of technical requirements and user satisfaction.
Tangible Benefits on Every Platform
Rigorous cross-browser UI testing is essential for creating intuitive web interfaces that behave as expected and deliver superior quality of experience under various conditions. Our web UI testing offering includes strategies, tools and techniques for verifying:
- Appearance, positioning and grouping of web controls and basic components;
- Style consistency across all pages;
- Appropriate use of colors in links, backgrounds, and fonts;
- Readability and proper typographical hierarchy;
- Availability of keyboard shortcuts;
- Compliance with web content accessibility standards;
- Spelling and grammar;
- Support for i18n and l10n UI requirements.
Smaller screens mean a smaller margin of error, making mobile GUI testing a challenging task. Our team of QA experts relies on 10+ years of experience delivering pixel-perfect apps. Here are some of the mobile UI features we test on emulators and real devices:
- UI adaptability to a wide range of screen sizes and resolutions;
- Correct operation in portrait and landscape mode;
- Virtual keyboard behavior;
- Graceful response to interruptions (calls, messages, push notifications);
- Progress indicators and notifications;
- Image clarity and contrast;
- Overall color scheme consistency;
- UI scalability and compliance with zoomable user interface requirements.
Why Do UI Testing With Oxagile
Strong Project Teams
Featured Case Studies
The UI testing team helped deliver a clean, rebrandable interface for a scalable mobile TV solution. The task was complicated by frequent releases on a large number of mobile devices and resolutions.View Project
We designed and tested a modern, visually appealing, and mobile-friendly UI that uses leading-edge navigation tools to boost user engagement and reduce bounced traffic — no matter the device.View Project
Our QA team crafted test cases and checklists on an ODC project that involved creating dozens of compelling, interactive, mobile-optimized websites for a well-known British advertising agency.View Project
GUI testing is a fast-developing field, with new techs appearing every day. Here are some of the tools our UI team uses in their day-to-day work:
- Grid Displayer
- UI5 Inspector
- Selenium IDE
- Browser DevTools
In an extremely competitive market, a polished, easy-to-use UI can make all the difference. Drop us a line to start the conversation with our QA team and leverage their skills and experience for your next project.