Software as a Service (SaaS) is an on-demand information technology trend. SaaS hosted solutions enable businesses to minimize costly internal IT infrastructures and gain access to a broad range of software solutions - all on a subscription basis.
Oxagile SaaS and Cloud Development Capabilities
Oxagile develops world-class SaaS applications across a broad range of vertical markets, including: Banking and Finance, Media and Entertainment, Travel and Hospitality, Manufacturing, Education and E-learning, Energy and Utilities, and Healthcare.
We understand how to design, develop, implement and deploy world-class fail-safe SaaS architected application solutions. We know how to architect prime solutions for SaaS required customer support, including easy installation, ease of maintenance, simplified administration, and technical support. We also understand how to architect administrative capabilities into these solutions, including billing, accounting, reporting and more.
Oxagile services include the development of the following SaaS solutions:
Customer Relationship Management
Business Process Management
Accounting and Finance Management
Ready to start your project? Don't hesitate to contact us!
Requirements for Complex SaaS and Cloud Solutions
Oxagile will collaborate with you to assure that your move to the cloud is successful. SaaS architected applications must meet the following criteria, in our experience:
- The application architecture must be designed to allow for easy implementation of future enhancements
- The application must be designed to scale up for exponential growth of users without a degradation of performance
- The infrastructure, upon which the application runs, must have adequate disk storage to accommodate exponential growth of data
SaaS and Cloud is the Right Model for your Software Business
The SaaS market is expected to account for nearly 85% of all software solutions sold in the future, according to IDC and Gartner Group. This means that businesses are moving away from licensed software, to the subscription-based SaaS model. ISVs are changing their business models to SaaS as well, to take advantage of this growing trend – and for good reason:
- Stable monthly, quarterly or annual revenue, as opposed to unpredictable revenue from software license sales
- Customer support and personnel costs are minimized. Developers support only one instance of an application, hosted on the SaaS provider platform, instead of multiple instances hosted on individual customer platforms
- New software releases are installed one time, on the hosted system. All customers are running on the same release – simultaneously
Many independent software vendors are switching to the SaaS business model to participate in the growing in-demand market by offering their solutions on a subscription basis – an approach that offers higher revenues and profit margins. Oxagile can help!
Grow your software business by letting Oxagile help you enter the SaaS marketplace!