Partner with a Top PHP Development Company
Oxagile’s PHP team brings together over 40 experienced software professionals, including Zend-certified PHP developers. The team is highly qualified, with the average level of applied experience per PHP engineer being 4+ years.
Our PHP team adheres to a mature, yet agile development methodology, and possesses strong knowledge of the following business domains in particular:
To start your PHP application development project, please contact us using the button below, and a PHP expert will get back with you with a free, no-obligation project estimate.
Key PHP Technology Competence
- RDBMS: MySQL, PostgreSQL, Amazon RDS
- NoSQL: MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, Amazon DynamoDB
- Caching: Memcached, Hazelcast, Redis, Amazon ElastiCache
- Searching: Sphinx, Solr, Lucene, Elasticsearch, Amazon CloudSearch
- UI Frameworks: Bootstrap, jQuery UI, Kendo UI
- Analytics: Google, ComScore, Nielsen, Flurry
- Payment: PayPal, Stripe, Authorize.Net
- Social: Facebook, Twitter, Google+
- Geolocation: Google Maps, Bing Maps
- File Storage: Dropbox, Box, ownCloud, Google Drive
- Media Streaming Servers: Wowza, Red5, Red5Pro, Unified Streaming
- Players: Video.js, Brightcove
- Encoding: ffmpeg, encoding.com, Amazon Elastic Transcoder
- Security, DRM: PlayReady, Widevine, Fairplay
- CDN: Akamai, Limelight Networks, Level 3, Amazon CloudFront, Azure CDN
- Video Platforms: Kaltura, Brightcove
- 360/VR Video: Unity, WebGL, Immersive Media, Google Cardboard, Samsung Gear VR, Oculus Rift
- Technologies: WebRTC, WebSockets
- Servers: Jitsi, Kurento
- Platforms: TokBox, XirSys
Featured PHP Project Examples
A feature-rich CMS-driven web platform powering nine video portals of a renowned global media and entertainment company.
Retooled from the ground up, all portals got a modern, visually appealing, and mobile-friendly UI that effectively enhances user engagement, reduces bounced traffic, and boosts advertising revenues.
An advanced car marketplace system with sophisticated search and analysis capabilities.
Once the buyer provides the details of the desired vehicle along with the preferred price, the system displays all the vehicle matches across the US, shows best prices, and calculates shipping costs for a door-to-door delivery.
DashBid is an advertising and monetization platform that captures large amounts of video ad-related statistical data, aggregates it, and provides comprehensive multi-level reporting for advertisers and marketers to help them maximize video ad revenues.
Leverage our PHP web development expertise to kick-start your project today!
Our profound PHP application development know-how coupled with extensive expertise across multiple verticals and business domains enables us to create web solutions of any complexity, while cutting the development costs by 30% to 50% compared to local hire.
To get started, please get in touch now, and a PHP advisor from our side will get back to you shortly.